This page contains steps on how to change the size of the mouse cursor in the various versions of Microsoft Windows. To proceed, look in the section below, find the link that corresponds to your version of Windows, and then follow the instructions.
Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Push the Windows Key and type Ease of Access Center into the Windows search box and press Enter.
- In Windows 8, typing anywhere on the Start Screen brings up the search box automatically.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Apply, and then OK.
- Click the Start button on the lower left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Mouse icon.
- In the window that appears, click on the Pointers tab.
- Look for the drop-down arrow next to Schemes.
- Choose either the Magnified or Windows large Scheme.
- Click Apply, then OK.