If you’ve ever had to watch a movie, tv series or sport on your iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max, you’ll know it’s never the same as watching them on the big screen.
To help you enjoy watching your favourite programs or Netflix series on a TV, monitor or projector we’ve found a very quick and cost effective way of connecting your iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max to a TV.
This compact Lightning to HDMI adapter by 4smarts is all that you’ll need to stream video and content from your iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max to your television.
Connecting your iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPhone
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV, monitor or projector, which are typically found at the rear.
- Plug in your iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max’s charging cable into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max to your TV, monitor or projector. If you have any queries, please leave your comments down below.