Have you ever wondered how you can connect your iPhone SE to your TV? In this guide we’ll be covering how to view videos, photos and more from your iPhone on your TV, monitor or projector.
This compact and cost effective Lightning to HDMI adapter by 4smarts is all that you’ll need to stream content from your iPhone SE to your television.
Connecting your iPhone SE to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your iPhone SE is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPhone SE
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Plug in your iPhone charger into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your iPhone SE on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPhone SE to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your iPhone SE to your TV, monitor or projector. Be sure to check out further iPhone SE guides by clicking here!