Updated: 04/01/2018 by Computer Hope
Gmail is by far one of the most popular e-mail services. Consequently, many of our users would like to know how to create a Gmail account. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below.
How to create a Gmail account
- Go to the Gmail website.
- At the bottom of the sign in screen, click the link.
- On the account creation screen, fill out all of the fields (A) and then click Next (B).
- On the next screen, fill out your birthdate and gender (A) as well as any optional information that you are comfortable with, then click Next (B).
- Read Google’s Privacy and Terms, then click the button.
- Click the button until you’ve moved through the features menu.
- Click the and you’ll be able to access your new account.
- How do I delete an e-mail account or address?
- How to download, open, and save e-mail attachments.
- How to insert a link into an e-mail.
- How to delete or move e-mail messages.
- How can I forward an e-mail with an attachment?
- I can’t receive any e-mail attachments.
- How to e-mail a folder.
- See the attachment and e-mail definitions for further information and related links.
- E-mail help and support.