Updated: 12/20/2017 by Computer Hope
YouTube has a staggering number of videos for users to watch, including anything from how to fix your dryer to the latest gadget reviews and cat videos. While you don’t need an account to view content, there are benefits to having one such as being able to subscribe to a channel or leave video comments. To learn how to create an account, follow the steps below.
Creating a YouTube account
- Visit the Google account creation page.
- Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Go to the YouTube website and click in the upper-right hand corner.
- Enter your Google Gmail address and click the button.
- Enter your Google Gmail password and click the button.
- Once you’ve signed in, you can view and adjust your profile by clicking the picture icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- How do I add or change a YouTube profile picture?
- How to subscribe to or unsubscribe from a YouTube channel.
- How to upload a video to YouTube.
- How to delete a YouTube video.
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
- See the YouTube definition for further information and related links.