With so many social media options currently, users may find that they have too many profiles, or aren’t using specific accounts enough to justify keeping them around. Whatever your reason, if you’re looking to delete you Google+ profile, choose one of the methods below and follow the steps.
Deleting a Google Plus account online
- On your personal computer or mobile device, visit the Google Downgrade site.
- Once the web page loads, select the checkbox next to Required.
- Tap or clock on Remove selected services.
Deleting a Google Plus account via the Android Store app
- Open the Google+ app on your mobile device.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, tap on and select Settings.
- Select Account Settings.
- At the bottom of the screen under the More section, tap Delete Google+ Profile.