Updated: 11/10/2017 by Computer Hope
Adding pictures to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation can help details be more clear and understandable. Pictures can also help to add excitement and draw interest to the presentation. To add a picture to a PowerPoint slide, follow the steps below.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon bar at the top.
- In the Images section, click the Pictures icon.
Note: You can insert pictures available from Microsoft online by clicking the Online Pictures icon. You can also insert a screenshot by clicking the Screenshot icon.
- In the Insert Picture window, find and select the picture file you want to insert, then click OK.
- After inserting the picture, you can move the picture to the desired location on the slide.
Repeat the above steps to insert pictures on additional slides.