Updated: 04/12/2021 by Computer Hope
While streaming games on Twitch is a fun pastime, many who stream want to monetize their content. To do so, individuals need to reach Affiliate or Partner status, which is accomplished through a series of streaming achievements. This page shows you how to view your achievements, allowing you to track your progress towards these milestones.
Viewing streaming achievements
- Navigate to the Twitch website.
- If you’re not already logged in to your account, click the button in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- In that same corner, click the Profile icon.
- In the menu that appears, click Creator Dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, click the arrow next to Insights to expand the menu and select Achievements.
- In the center of the screen, you can expand multiple sections to view various achievements, including those that show your progress toward Twitch Affiliate and Partner.