Thursday 24th August 2017 by Vane Núñez in Android, Note 8, Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was officially launched yesterday at the firm’s Samsung Unpacked event in New York. It has been one of the most eagerly anticipated smartphones of the year. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be released on 15 September, just after Apple unveils its newest batch of iPhones, but it’s available to pre-order right now.
– 6.3in 1440×2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio. It’s the largest ever screen on a Samsung Galaxy Note device and it still fits easily in your hand.
– S Pen support. Use the S Pen to express yourself in ways that make a difference. Draw your own emojis to show how you feel or write a message on a photo and send it as a handwritten note. Do things that matter with the S Pen.
– 12MP dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera. he Galaxy Note8’s dual camera has a wide-angle camera that comes with the great low-light capabilities that you’ve come to expect from Galaxy phones, while the telephoto camera gives you up to 2x optical zoom for you to capture the near and far. Both have optical image stabilization so you can get steady shots even when zoomed in.
– Iris scanner/fingerprint scanner
– Built-in ‘Bixby’ AI assistant
– Samsung Exynos 8895 CPU, 6GB RAM
– USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Android 7.0 Nougat
– IP68 certification
– 64GB built-in storage, microSD expansion
– 3,300mAh battery.
– Fast charging, wireless charging support
– Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colour options
-Many Samsung and non-official Note 8 accessories available right now