Fancy going to the British GT Championship at Donington Park on 24th September? We’ve teamed up with Rock Jaw Audio, the British engineered and designed audio company to offer you the chance to win two VIP tickets to this incredible racing event!
To enter, all you have to do is complete the tasks listed below to earn points. The more points you get, the more likely you are to win! The giveaway runs from Tuesday 5th September until Monday 11th September. Remember, Tweets can be sent once a day for extra points – so keep those Tweets coming and the points rolling in!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here’s the summary of what you get in this amazing giveaway:
- A VIP paddock pass gaining access to the circuit, paddock area and exclusively to the SRO Club.
- A VIP Parking pass gaining access to a dedicated parking area, close to the paddock.
- Champagne upon arrival followed by a full English and Continental breakfast buffet.
- Selection of newspapers and magazines, live TV feed and timing.
- Freshly prepared buffet lunch with wine and beer.
- Afternoon Tea with cakes and biscuits.
- Exclusive access to the Grid Walks for all British GT Starting Grids.
- Access to all paddock activities; garage tours, autograph sessions, pit walks, supercar displays.
- Complimentary event programmes and goody bags for all guests.
You can also get extra details about the event here: http://bit.ly/2vQBeWS
We will be announcing the winner on Tuesday 12th September so make sure you keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook feeds and keep those emails refreshed! Good luck everyone!
Open to UK residents only. One lucky winner will be selected at random to win two VIP tickets to the British GT Championship at Donington Park on 24th September. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The winner/s will be contacted directly and all prizes will be sent out within a few days of the competition closing. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered for any prizes. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook.