Both the 6.1 inch iPhone 12 and 5.4 inch iPhone 12 mini feature stunning Super Retina OLED displays which provide a great experience when watching Netflix, YouTube and much more. However as great as they are, they are never as good as watching videos on a TV, monitor or projector.
With that in mind, we’ve found a very quick and cost effective way of connecting your iPhone 12 / 12 mini to a TV.
This compact Lightning to HDMI adapter by 4smarts is all that you’ll need to stream video and content from your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini to your television.
Connecting your iPhone 12 / 12 mini to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your iPhone 12 / 12 mini is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPhone
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV, monitor or projector, which are typically found at the rear.
- Plug in your iPhone 12 / 12 mini’s charging cable into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your iPhone 12 / 12 mini on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPhone 12 / 12 mini to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini to your TV, monitor or projector. If you have any queries, please leave your comments down below.