Updated: 12/20/2017 by Computer Hope
Any of the Google Drive documents from apps such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides can be pinned to the bookmarks bar. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Drive.
- Open the document you’d like to pin.
- Click the Bookmark this page icon on the right side of the address bar.
- In the small window that appears, select Bookmarks bar from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve selected Bookmarks bar, click the button.
- You should now see your document in the Bookmarks bar.